Do you need crawl space encapsulation Louisville, KY? The TFS Encapsulation System can help keep homes in the Louisville, Kentucky area protected from expensive damage and a host of other problems. Crawl spaces are typically built with dirt floors that suck up moisture from the surrounding soils. This can cause mold growth, pest infestation, and even cause floor joists to weaken and sag. All of these problems can be a major headache for homeowners, which is why we are proud to offer reliable crawl space encapsulation services.
At TFS, we use a 20 mil vapor barrier to encapsulate crawl spaces in the Louisville, KY, area. This impressive product effectively seals off crawl spaces from the surrounding soils and moisture, which:
- Isolates the home from the earth entirely so humidity cannot enter the crawl space after installation
- Prevents bugs, pests, and other critters from entering the crawl space and causing infestation or damage to the rest of your home
- Eliminates mold and mildew growth, which can help save floor joists from rotting and sagging
- Transforms crawl spaces into dry, usable spaces that are perfect for storage
- Protects the structural integrity of your home, providing peace of mind
When it comes to encapsulating crawl spaces and other foundation or concrete repair services, few companies can match the experience, knowledge, and customer services offered by TFS. We offer comprehensive inspections, honest proposals, and customized solutions to meet – and exceed – your expectations and standards for service.
If you require and crawl space encapsulation at your home in the Louisville, KY, area, contact TFS today for more information.