You probably don’t spend much time thinking about the sidewalk in front of your home. It’s not so much for you as it is for the pedestrians around your neighborhood. However, the sidewalk on your property is your responsibility to maintain.
There are a few factors that could cause a sidewalk to need repairs. Rain can wash away the dirt underneath the concrete sidewalk slabs, causing them to sink or settle. In dryer months, the soil can dry out and shrink. This can cause concrete to crack and potentially become a trip hazard.
Regardless of the reason for repairs, the safety of your sidewalk is important. Many people use the pathway, whether it’s to get to work or to exercise. Children might use your sidewalk to get to and from school.
Our company has helped countless homeowners by lifting their sunken sidewalk slab, repaired their cracked driveway and, ultimately, restored their curb appeal and safety around their home. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation inspection and repair the uneven sidewalk on your property.
TFS Preferred Repair Method: PolyLevel®
PolyLevel permanently lifts and stabilizes sinking concrete slabs with a high-density polyurethane formula. Small (pea-sized) holes are drilled into the slab, and a structural-grade polymer is injected into the void. The expanding properties of the polyurethane allow for an accurate lift and leveling of the slab. Let us repair the uneven sidewalk on your property.
- Lightweight formula adds virtually no weight to supporting soils.
- None of the ugly patchwork effect that’s common with concrete replacement.
- Material will not wash out or dry out like mudjacking.
- Lifts and supports heavy loads.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Concrete surfaces can be used within minutes.
- Clean installation system minimizes disruption to slabs and property.